For our Context Free assignment, I chose to make a recipe generator. Mmm, don’t you want to cook this up right now?
- Toss 1/3 cup thinly sliced baking soda and 1 quart egg yolks with a whisk until just blended.
- Knead 5 cups cubed light corn syrup with a wooden spoon until golden brown.
- In a cast iron Dutch oven, pour 1/4 pinch egg yolks, 1/4 cup whole milk, and 2 pounds sifted egg.
- Simmer 3 pounds light corn syrup with 1 cup thinly sliced brown sugar and 2 teaspoons sifted heavy cream.
- In a small saucepan, boil 3 ounces thinly sliced egg, 4 cups peeled water, and 3/4 tablespoon water until incorporated.
- Whisk together 1 pound ginger and 2 cups candied egg whites until golden brown.
- Beat 2 quarts marzipan with a wooden spoon until the pieces are pea-sized.
- Grate 1/2 teaspoon sifted unsweetened cocoa powder with 2 quarts baking powder and 3/4 ounce ginger.
- Beat 5 pounds thinly sliced buttermilk, 5 quarts sifted whole milk, and 4 tablespoons thinly sliced egg with a wooden spoon until slightly warm.
- In a large bowl, boil 5 cups candied kosher salt, 2 cups diced lemon zest, and 1/2 cup sifted buttermilk until incorporated.
- In a shallow pan, simmer 5 tablespoons thinly sliced ginger until golden brown.
- Beat 2/3 teaspoon brown sugar, 2 ounces diced egg yolks, and 3 teaspoons unsalted butter with 3 teaspoons light corn syrup, 1/2 tablespoon thoroughly washed lemon zest, and 3/4 quart peeled whole milk.
- Brush 2 tablespoons grated kosher salt, 2/3 tablespoon sugar, and 4 pounds diced baking powder until it forms a thick syrup.
Here’s the grammar I used:
S -> In a V Action IP with a Utensil until When
S -> In a V Action IP until When
S -> In a V Action IP .
S -> Action IP with IP .
S -> Action IP with a Utensil until When
S -> Action IP until When
IP -> IN
IP -> IN and IN
IP -> IN , IN , and IN
IN -> SQuantity SUnit Prep Ingredient
IN -> SQuantity SUnit Ingredient
IN -> PQuantity PUnit Prep Ingredient
IN -> PQuantity PUnit Ingredient
V -> Size Quality Vessel
V -> Size Vessel
V -> Quality Vessel
V -> Vessel
SQuantity -> 1/4 | 1/2 | 1/3 | 3/4 | 2/3 | 1
PQuantity -> 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
SUnit -> pinch | teaspoon | tablespoon | ounce | cup | pound | quart
PUnit -> pinches | teaspoons | tablespoons | ounces | cups | pounds | quarts
Ingredient -> all-purpose flour | water | egg whites | egg yolks | heavy cream | whole milk | almond paste | marzipan | sugar | baking powder | baking soda | kosher salt | ginger | unsalted butter | egg | buttermilk | lemon zest | light corn syrup | bittersweet chocolate | unsweetened cocoa powder | brown sugar
Prep -> grated | cubed | chilled | sifted | diced | candied | thoroughly washed | peeled | thinly sliced | melted
Vessel -> bowl, | saucepan, | pot, | Dutch oven, | pan, | ramekin, | skillet,
Quality -> separate | airtight | cast iron | heatproof | nonstick | heavy-bottomed | shallow | buttered
Size -> large | small | medium
Action -> combine | whisk together | knead | brush | sprinkle | pour | stir | beat | boil | simmer | saute | brown | grate | mash | toss | blend
Utensil -> wooden spoon | whisk
When -> combined. | the pieces are pea-sized. | incorporated. | just blended. | it forms a thick syrup. | translucent. | golden brown. | slightly warm. | completely cooled.[/java]
2 thoughts on “Cookalator”
That’s a most lovely photo…